Between March 2012 and June 2013 Becon Constructions (Aust) Pty Ltd has undertaken various projects in conjunction with Caroline Chisholm Catholic College totalling a value of $10,100,000.
All works were undertaken within the fully functioning secondary school which remained occupied during the duration of the works. Special consideration was given to the OH&S requirements to ensure the safety of staff and students.
These works included:
- Construction of a 2-storey language centre valued at $2.285M
- Major refurbishment of existing Library and buildings valued at $2.3M
- Construction of a new Aquatic Centre valued at $2.3M
- Construction of a new North West Link valued at $850,000
- Miscellaneous Alteration and Additions valued at $850,000
- Construction of a new Trade Training Centre valued at $950,000
Various alterations and additions to existing Secondary College